1. Cucinagiuseppina makes expeditions throughout the Italian territory, including the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Cucinagiuseppina will only make deliveries at the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase. When the goods arrive, customers are asked to carefully inspect the package before signing a proof of delivery of the shipment.
If a reception or concierge is available at the address, the courier is authorized to deliver the package to the staff present.
If the package and/or items inside are damaged, or if an item indicated in the delivery box is missing, the packaging must be stored for further verification. If for any reason the package appears tampered with or if the duct tape is not intact, customers are asked to sign the receipt with reservation, or to refuse delivery. If the delivery has been accepted with an unrecognized signature or there is evidence of package tampering, customers are asked to report the incident immediately to the courier and contact CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM at the address email@example.com
Any dispute concerning damages, non-misses, or delivery to the wrong address must reach CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM within a maximum of 10 days from the resulting delivery date on the courier’s website, otherwise it cannot be accepted.
All customers who place an order establish a business relationship with CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM and therefore agree to accept the delivery of their parcel. If the package is not delivered for customer-dependent causes (wrong address, always absent recipient, incorrect phone number, etc.), or if the customer refuses delivery, shipping fees and any customs charges will be deducted from the refund due to the customer.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 WORKING DAYS, from the date of delivery of the order or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of the selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, within the maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As far as the countries of the European Union are concerned, the delivery will be made in a WEEK, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will be roughly delivered in 14 WORKING DAYS.
6. CUCINAGIUSEPPINA does not deliver to mailboxes (P.O. Boxes).
7. Packages destined for countries within the European Union do not contain an invoice or any other documentation with the value of the goods.
All shipments to countries outside the European Union, as required by customs procedures, are accompanied by an official invoice that declares the value of the individual items.
CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM is not responsible for any delays due to customs operations and checks, or to causes of force extra control outside the control of CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM
Attention, in Italy the following days are public and the courier does not make shipments:
Easter and Easter Monday
8. When the order is shipped, customers receive an email from CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM with the tracking number and a link to track the progress of the shipment.
In case of delays due to customs offices, customers will be contacted directly by the courier or by CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM.
9. The shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 – Passage of risk
1. Product risks will be passed on to the buyer from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as received the full payment of all the amounts owed in relation to them, including shipping costs, that is, at the time of delivery, if it were to take place at a later date.
Art. 10 – Warranty and Commercial Compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defects of the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items to the products ordered, according to the Italian regulations.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer or any individual acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the business or professional activity, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months of the date of delivery of the products; where the buyer submits a formal complaint about the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the latter; online return form by attaching the photograph, purchase document and detailed description of the defect of the existing product.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to the reinstatement of product compliance without charge, either by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the subsequent return of the price. It is not considered to be a non-compliance, the damage of the item after the delivery of the item itself. It is obliged by the buyer to prove that the item is not in compliance by means of a detailed description and photographs attached to the online rendition form.