Conditions of sale
General conditions of sale
Art. 1 – General provisions
1. The user browsing this area accesses Cucinagiuseppina, accessible via the url: www.cucinagiuseppina.com/. The navigation and transmission of a purchase order on the site involves the acceptance of the Data Protection Terms and Policies adopted by the site itself.
2. These General Terms of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chief I, Code of Consumption (D.lgs. 206/05 modified by D.lgs.
Company PARTY GIO’ OF PIZZOLATO GIUSEPPINA
Venue: Via SCIANO, 339, cap 50052, CERTALDO, FRAZIONE FALISCA STRADARIO 03120, (FIRENZE)
VAT number: 05029080487
Registered with REA, number FI-511902
3. You are required, before accessing the products provided by the site, to read these General Terms of Sale that are generally and unequivocally accepted at the time of purchase.
4. You are encouraged to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms of Sale whose terms Cucinagiuseppina reserves to change unilaterally and without any notice.
5. You can use the site and then access products provided by the same and purchase these in the following languages:
Art. 2 – Object
1. These General Terms of Sale govern the offer, forwarding and acceptance of purchase orders of products on Cucinagiuseppina and do not govern the provision of services or the sale of products by persons other than the seller who are present on the same site via links, banners or other hyperlinks.
2. Before submitting orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest that you check their terms of sale.
Art. 3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase agreement, you will need to fill out the form electronically and submit it following the instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Terms of Sale, the images of each product and its price, the means of payment that can be used, the delivery methods of the purchased products and the related costs of shipping and delivery, a reference to the conditions for the exercise of the right of withdrawal; how and when purchased products are returned.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that the General Terms of Sale have been read, including the disclosure on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verification of the correctness of the data contained there.
5. The buyer will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order submission process is completed. This will be done by clicking on the “ORDER CONFIRMATION” button at the end of the wizard.
6. After the contract is concluded, the seller takes over the order for his evasion.
7. In completing the compilation procedures, you are obliged to follow the directions on the site and to provide your personal data in a correct and truthful manner.
8. Confirmation will in any case exempt Cucinagiuseppina from any liability regarding the data provided by the user. You are obliged to inform Cucinagiuseppina in a timely manner of any change in your data in any time communicated.
9. If you then disclose inaccurate or incomplete data, or even if there is a complaint from the parties concerned about the payments made, Cucinagiuseppina may not activate or suspend the service until the relevant shortcomings are informed.
Art. 4 – Rules of services
1. CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM offers services of:
-cooking class half day
-cooking class full day
-personal cheff in tuscany
-tuscany truffle hunting with brunch
-tuscany truffle hunting with lunch
-tuscany truffle hunting with cooking class
-business corporate/team building
2. Within each individual service session you can find the service description itself with all the information you need to understand:
What is the experience, the price, the meeting time, the meeting place, the food preferences for allergies and intolerances, preferences on the topics to be covered during the lesson, the availability of the service on the calendar, to offer the customer the maximum simplification of the experience on the CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM
3. CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM sends emails a few days in advance to remind you, to remind the customer of everything they need to have the best experience.
4. After booking the purchased experience, CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM receives a payment worth 35% of the total amount of the service.
This amount is not re-founding.
5. It is the customer’s responsibility to show up at the time and place of the appointment with CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM.
If, for any reason, customers do not show up at the appointment of the service/experience booked, CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM will wait 15 minutes after which CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM reserves the right to assess whether the service/experience will no longer be available to the customer who purchased it.
The customer who, despite the delay, show up at the appointment agreed with CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM is welcomed by CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM to be part of the service/experience, will still have to pay the full amount of the service/experience required.
In this case, let’s do some examples that can help you understand:
-Cooking class half day : If customers show up after the start time of the lesson CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM has the right to assess whether it is possible to place customers in the class already started, if so customers complete the cooking class and pay the full amount even if they have not taken advantage of the entire lesson.
-Cooking class full day : if customers do not show up at the appointment location at the specified time by e-mail, after the 15-minute wait (read point 5), the tour begins with a visit to the market and the search for the ingressors. In this case, if customers show up late, CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM has the right to assess whether it is possible to place customers in the first phase of the service (visit to the market) or in the class already started, if so customers complete the cooking class and pay the full amount even if they have not taken advantage of the entire lesson.
-Tuscany truffle huntig with brunch/lunch/cooking class : if customers do not show up at the appointment location at the scheduled time by e-mail, after the 15-minute wait (read step 5), the tour begins with truffle hunting in the woods (the duration of that step is about 1 hour). In this case, if customers show up late, CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM has the right to assess whether it is possible to include customers in the first phase of the service (truffle hunting) or in the second phase where they enjoy the fruits of the hunt. If so, customers complete the service/experience and pay the full amount even if they have not benefited from the full service/experience.
Art. 5- Product availability
1. Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the buyer makes the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, as a result of the simultaneous presence on the site of multiple users, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed.
2. Even after the order confirmation email is sent, there may be cases of partial or total unavailability of the goods. In this case, the order will be automatically adjusted with the deletion of the unavailable product and the buyer will be immediately notified by e-mail.
3. If the buyer requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, Cucinagiuseppina will refund the amount paid within 30 days from the time Kitchengiuseppina had knowledge of the buyer’s decision to terminate the contract.
4. The cancellation of the order must be made before the purchased item has been shipped. The time limit for canceling the order is 12 hours after the order was ordered.
5. It is no longer possible to cancel the order if the third-party company handling the shipments has already shipped the order.
6. The user who has not been able to purchase the product due to the unavailability of the preduct may be contacted by e-mail when the unavailable product comes back to be available.
Art. 6 – Products and services offered
1. Cucinagiuseppina markets:
ITEMS: HANDMADE CERAMIC ITEMS, WOODEN KITCHEN UTENSILS, STEEL KITCHEN UTENSILS, OWN-MADE JAMS, WINE, COOKING LESSONS VIDEOS,
SERVICES: PRIVATE ACTIVITIES OF COOKING CLASSES, PRIVATE DEMONSTRATIONS OF TRUFFLE HUNTING, PRIVATE ACTIVITIES OF WINE TASTING, MANAGEMENT AND ORGANIZATION OF RECEPTIONS FOR THIRD PARTIES.
2. The offer is detailed on our site at the link: www.cucinagiuseppina.com/
3. For each individual product, on the site, there are images and description of details related to size, weight, color.
4.For each individual service, on the site, there is the description of the service, the duration, the necessary material, the price, the food preferences and a space dedicated to requests.
5. CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM disclaims any responsibility regarding the possibility that, due to a particular configuration of the computer used by the customer or a malfunction, the colors of the products displayed on the site have slight differences from the original ones.
The images on the CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM site are owned by CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM. Any use of such images not authorized by a written consent by CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM will be prosecuted in accordance with the law.
Art. 7 – Payment methods and prices
1. The price of products and services will be the price indicated from time to time on the site, unless there is a blatant error.
2. Prices published on the site, payments, receipts and invoices of orders are in Euro.
A receipt is issued for orders with shipment in Italy.
You can request an invoice to be issued during the purchase process. To issue this document, you must enter an Italian billing address complete with tax information.
If the invoice is not requested during order entry, it cannot be requested at any later time.
3. In the event of an error Cucinagiuseppina will notify the buyer as soon as possible allowing the order to be confirmed at the right amount or cancellation. However, there will be no requirement for Cucinagiuseppina to provide what is sold at the wrongly stated lower price.
4. Site prices include VAT and do not include shipping costs. Prices can change at any time. The changes do not affect orders for which order confirmation has already been submitted.
5. Shipping prices vary depending on the volume of the goods shipped and the destination of the goods. They are visible during the planning of your order.
6. Once you have selected the desired products, they will be added to the cart. Simply follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the required information at each step of the process. The order details can be changed before payment.
7. A depreciation of the service/activity of 50% of the total value of the service/experience purchased is considered for service/experience participants between 5 and 10 years old. For participants in services/experiences under the age of 5, the cost of the service/experience is zero euros.
8. Payment can be made by:
Art. 8 – Shipping and Delivery
1. Cucinagiuseppina makes expeditions throughout the Italian territory, including the state of Vatican City and the Republic of San Marino.
2. Cucinagiuseppina will only make deliveries at the user’s home, provided at the time of purchase. When the goods arrive, customers are asked to carefully inspect the package before signing a proof of delivery of the shipment.
If a reception or concierge is available at the address, the courier is authorized to deliver the package to the staff present.
If the package and/or items inside are damaged, or if an item indicated in the delivery box is missing, the packaging must be stored for further verification. If for any reason the package appears tampered with or if the duct tape is not intact, customers are asked to sign the receipt with reservation, or to refuse delivery. If the delivery has been accepted with an unrecognized signature or there is evidence of package tampering, customers are asked to report the incident immediately to the courier and contact CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM at the address firstname.lastname@example.org
Any dispute concerning damages, non-misses, or delivery to the wrong address must reach CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM within a maximum of 10 days from the resulting delivery date on the courier’s website, otherwise it cannot be accepted.
All customers who place an order establish a business relationship with CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM and therefore agree to accept the delivery of their parcel. If the package is not delivered for customer-dependent causes (wrong address, always absent recipient, incorrect phone number, etc.), or if the customer refuses delivery, shipping fees and any customs charges will be deducted from the refund due to the customer.
3. Delivery is made, for the Italian territory, generally within 2-4 WORKING DAYS, from the date of delivery of the order or, if no delivery date is specified, within the estimated deadline at the time of the selection of the mode of delivery and, in any case, within the maximum of thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. As far as the countries of the European Union are concerned, the delivery will be made in a WEEK, and in any case, within the maximum period of thirty days.
5. In non-EU territories, delivery will be roughly delivered in 14 WORKING DAYS.
6. CUCINAGIUSEPPINA does not deliver to mailboxes (P.O. Boxes).
7. Packages destined for countries within the European Union do not contain an invoice or any other documentation with the value of the goods.
All shipments to countries outside the European Union, as required by customs procedures, are accompanied by an official invoice that declares the value of the individual items.
CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM is not responsible for any delays due to customs operations and checks, or to causes of force extra control outside the control of CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM
Attention, in Italy the following days are public and the courier does not make shipments:
Easter and Easter Monday
8. When the order is shipped, customers receive an email from CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM with the tracking number and a link to track the progress of the shipment.
In case of delays due to customs offices, customers will be contacted directly by the courier or by CUCINAGIUSEPPINA.COM.
9. The shipping costs are borne by the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time of placing the order.
Art. 9 – Passage of risk
1. Product risks will be passed on to the buyer from the time of delivery. Ownership of the products is considered acquired as soon as received the full payment of all the amounts owed in relation to them, including shipping costs, that is, at the time of delivery, if it were to take place at a later date.
Art. 10 – Warranty and Commercial Compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defects of the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items to the products ordered, according to the Italian regulations.
2. If the purchaser has entered into the contract as a consumer or any individual acting on the site for purposes unrelated to the business or professional activity, this guarantee is valid provided that the defect occurs within 24 months of the date of delivery of the products; where the buyer submits a formal complaint about the defects within a maximum of 2 months from the date on which the defect was recognised by the latter; online return form by attaching the photograph, purchase document and detailed description of the defect of the existing product.
3. In the event of non-compliance, the purchaser who entered into the contract as a consumer will be entitled to the reinstatement of product compliance without charge, either by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the subsequent return of the price. It is not considered to be a non-compliance, the damage of the item after the delivery of the item itself. It is obliged by the buyer to prove that the item is not in compliance by means of a detailed description and photographs attached to the online rendition form.
Art. 11 – Recess
1. In accordance with the legal provisions in force, the purchase is entitled to withdraw from the purchase without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within 14 days under Art. 57 of D.lgs 206/2005 from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In the case of multiple purchases made by the buyer with a single order and delivered separately, the 30-day deadline starts from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user wishing to exercise the right of with drawal must notify Cucinagiuseppina by explicit statement, which may be transmitted via recommended A/R to:
VIA SCIANO 339, CERTALDO, CAP 50052, (FIRENZE)
You can also indicate your intention to withdraw, indicating the order number and name of the user, to:
4. The buyer must also exercise the right of withdrawal by sending any explicit statement containing the decision to withdraw from the contract or alternatively submit the withdrawal form.
5. The goods must be returned to:
VIA SCIANO 339, CERTALDO, CAP 50052, (FIRENZE)
6. The items must be returned in full in all parts and complete with the tax documentation attached. With the benefit of the above, the site will refund the amount of the products subject to the withdrawal within a maximum of 30 days, all shipping costs are borne by the customer who made the return.
7. As provided for by art. 56, paragraph 3, CUCINAGIUSEPPINA may withhold the refund until it has received the goods or until the consumer has demonstrated that it has returned the goods, depending on what situation occurs first. The consumer must return the goods within 14 days of the date of the purchase.
The consumer is not entitled to withdrawal by CUCINAGIUSEPPINA if he purchases a supply of sealed goods that do not lend themselves to be returned for hygiene or health protection reasons and have been opened after delivery. The consumer is not entitled to withdrawal by CUCINAGIUSEPPINA if he buys a supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can take place only after thirty days and whose actual value depends on fluctuations in the market that cannot be controlled by the trader.
The consumer is not entitled to withdrawal by CUCINAGIUSEPPINA if he purchases a supply of digital content through non-material support if the execution began with the consumer’s express agreement and with his acceptance that in that case he would have lost the right of withdrawal.
8. The right to withdraw will not apply if the services and products of Cucinagiuseppina are included in the categories of art. 59 of D.Lgs 206/2005.
9. The site will make the refund using the same means of payment chosen by the buyer during purchase.
Art. 12 – Data processing
Art. 13 – Contatti
1. Each request for information can be sent by e-mail to the following address
email@example.com, by telephone to the following telephone number: :39 3880402032, and by mail to the following address:
Via SCIANO 339, CERTALDO, CAP 50052, (FIRENZE)
Art. 14 – Legge applicabile e foro competente
1. These General Terms of Sale are governed by the Italian law and interpreted according to it, except for any other prevailing imperative norm of the country of habitual residence of the buyer. As a result, the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Terms of Sale are subject only to Italian law.
2. Any disputes relating to and/or subsequent disputes must be resolved exclusively by the Italian court. In particular, if the buyer is a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of residence or residence of the same under applicable law.
Versions of these General Terms available in a language other than English are provided only for convenience. All translations are in accordance with the original Italian version.
These conditions were drawn up on 14/07/2020.